- Identify the services available to you to pursue a meaningful career and live independently.
- Explain how the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR), Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services (BBVS) and Centers for Independent Living (CILs) can help you achieve these goals.
- Advise you of your rights under these programs.
- Help you navigate OVR and BBVS to achieve a successful employment outcome.
- Advocate for you regarding any concerns you may have with OVR, BBVS or a CIL.
- Advise you of your rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).